Research Center for Studying Surface and Vacuum Properties (RCSSVP)
JOINT USE CENTER “STATE CENTER FOR TESTING MEASUREMENT FACILITIES NICPV” (JUC NICPV)
GENERAL DATA ON JUC
The joint Use Center “State Center for Testing Measurement Facilities NICPV” (JUC NICPV) was founded in 1996 on the basis of 3 scientific departments of the Research Center for Surface and Vacuum Properties Studies (order No. 36 dated August 10, 1996)
Address: 40, building 1, Novatorov street, 119421, Moscow
Head of the JUC – Dr.Sci. Prof. Pavel Andreevich Todua. Telephone: +7(495) 935-97-77; fax: +7(495) 935-96-90. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The total number of JUC employees: 40 persons.
The JUC Regulations were approved on June 20, 2002
Studies in the sphere of materials science of condensed media, metrological support of the analytical measurement unity performed by the Joint Use Centers of Russia, metrological support for micro- and nanotechnology.
JUC scientific achievements for past 3 years:
- development of scientific and technologic fundamentals for the metrological support of nanotechnologies;
- the collective of NICPV was awarded with the Prize of the Government of the Russian Federation in the sphere of science and engineering for the series of studies performed in cooperation with RAS RESEARCH INSTITUTE, RASU enterprises that ensured the linear measurement unity in micro- and nanotechnology.
Active cooperation with the leading metrological center of Europe: Physicotechnical Institute of Germany (Physicalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, Braunschweig, Germany) in the sphere of nanometrology. The results of the joint activity were more than once reported at international forums, (eg. at the International seminar NanoScale 2006 (April 2006, Bern, Switzerland).
As the State Center for Testing Measurement Facilities, JUC NICPV is authorized to certify methods for checking, calibrating, testing measurement facilities from the accreditation sphere of STC MF NICPV. JUC NICPV has over 40 certified methods for measuring, calibrating and checking. JUC NICPV elaborates standards GOST as regards the electron and scanning probe microscopy, standards samples and test-objects for checking and calibrating measurement facilities of objects’ geometric parameters within nanometer and submicrometer ranges. By the present time JUC NICPV had elaborated the following standards GOST: 1) “Relief measures of the nanometer range”; 2) “Relief measures of the nanometer range with the elements’ trapezoidal profile”; 3) “Scanning probe atomic-force measuring microscopes”; 4) “Electron scanning measuring microscopes”.
The list of services comprises: certification, calibration, checking of measurement facilities, elaboration and certification of measuring methods, calibrating and certifying methods, testing aimed at approving the type of measurement facilities, designing and creating standard specimens, measuring of physicochemical properties, composition, structure of condensed media, etc.
1. Scanning electron microscope Hitachi S-4800 FE-SEM (Hitachi, Japan) – manufacture of 2006. A certificate available.
2. Scanning electron microscope JSM-6460LV (JEOL, Japan) – manufacture of 2004. A certificate available.
3. Scanning electron microscope SEM-515 (Philips, Netherlands) – manufacture of 1991. A certificate available.
4. Highest-precision plant to reproduce and transmit the length unit in the nanometer range UVT-100-A-2000 (NIIPM, Russia) - manufacture of 2000. A certificate available.
5. Highest-precision plant to reproduce and transmit the size of the diffusion length unit of minority charge carriers in silicon (NIIPM, Russia) - manufacture of 2000. A certificate available.
6. High-resolution diffractometer D8 DISCOVERY (Bruker AXS, Germany) - manufacture of 2005. A certificate available.
7. High-resolution combination-scattering microspectrometer MICROS-RAMAN (Spectroscopy & Imaging GmbH, Germany) - manufacture of 2005. A certificate available.
8. Interference microprofilometer (AIM) (FSUE VNIIOFI, Russia) - manufacture of 2005. A certificate available.
9. Infra-red Fourier spectrometer Tensor 37 (Bruker BioSpin GmbH, Germany) - manufacture of 2005. A certificate available.
10. Interference computerized profilometer PIK-30 (FSUE VNIIOFI, Russia) - manufacture of 2005. A certificate available.
11. Versatile vacuum SPM complex Integra Aura (ZAO “Instruments and nanotechnologies”, Russia) - manufacture of 2005. A certificate available.
12. Superhigh-vacuum nanotechnological complex NTK-3 (ZAO “Instruments and nanotechnologies”, Russia) - manufacture of 2005. A certificate available.
Back to the section
Ïîèñê ïî ñàéòó
Ïîäïèñêà íà ðàññûëêó